The most important thing for any business or organization is a logo which must be unique and recognized by the customer about that particular organization or business. Moreover, logo design is very important part of any company to promote its business.
You can approach the guidance of some expert logo designers for a perfect logo. In case you do not want to engage an expert, there are very reliable logo design software using which you can design some amazing logos for your organization. We give below a list of such good softwares for the design of logos that will help you to create stunning and creative logos for you.
If you are ever stuck while editing an image, because you don’t have enough customizable options; or if can’t decide on how to make a logo; or if you just want to do some graphic designing, then FatPaint is the solution to all your problems.
FatPaint is a free, online graphic designing, painting, drawing and photo editing software. It is the world’s most advanced online graphic design software and photo editor. With a huge number of graphic tools and resources incorporated into this lightweight software, it is one of the best graphic editor for working with page layout and creating 3D text and logos.
Another great thing about FatPaint is that, it supports the use of Tablets! So no more, using the PC or laptop to create or edit something. You can do it on your Tablet, even while traveling.
FatPaint has features for doing colour manipulation, which can be used to retouch old photos, and it also has support for doing vectored drawing, layered brush painting, photo editing, and page layout on Zazzle merchandise.
Best Features of FatPaint
- User friendly and online.
- Advanced image editing tools.
- Let’s you save projects locally or on the server.
- Free and compatible with most of the web browsers.
- Vector Drawing, 3D text and logos and various other effects are available.
- Can be accessed via Tablets.
With so many features, and it being completely free, FatPaint is clearly the best Online Graphic designing software out there.
If you want to design a logo, but not want to pay through your nose for it, then, LogoSnap is what you need.
LogoSnap is a free online Logo Creator, where your creativity and imagination can come together and even without knowing any technical skills, you can create an attractive, eye-catching logo.
Using LogoSnap, you can make Logos in just 3 steps, and it will take you less than 10 minutes to finish a logo. Once you are done with making the logo, you can download in any of the 3 file types that they offer.
LogoSnap can be used not just to make Logos, but also to design and create affordable business cards, letterheads, envelopes and flyers to go along with your new logo.
Why use LogoSnap?
- User friendly and easy to use.
- LogoSnap offers a lot of style options while creating your logo, so that it can stand out among other logos.
- Precise designing tools available online to make and design your logo.
- LogoSnap uses SSL encryption to protect your personal information.
- The Logo that has been created can be trademarked.
- You can download your custom logo in 3 format typed; JPEG, PNG and EPS.
- Every symbol on LogoSnap has been created specifically by Professional Logo Designers for use on LogoSnap.
- Once you have designed your Logo, it is easy to incorporate them into your business cards, stationary etc.
The final verdict is definitely to check out LogoSnap. With its user friendly website, and large number of symbols and huge range of designing options, LogoSnap is a must-use website for new companies, who want a Logo or a Brand, but don’t want to pay too much.
Eximioussoft is a feature rich, software application which can be used for designing Logos, Banners, and Business Cards. It offers a wide array of tools to help create professional logos for websites, banners, presentations and other purposes. It is easy to use, and can be used by anyone, regardless of their skill.
The interface of the application is pretty intuitive. You can select from their given list of templates or you can start a new project from scratch. It is possible to add or edit shapes, add images, move anchors, add extra effects and includes much more features.
Eximioussoft also lets you change the background color, resize your logo, add captions, import or export objects, use standard drawing tools, zoom in and zoom out, and much more.
Once you have finished designing your logo, you can export it in various formats such as, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TIFF or TIGA.
Benefits of EximiousSoft
- Create any shape graphic with full vector based drawing tools.
- Includes more than 200+ logo templates.
- 5000+ symbols and many gradient styles.
- Shapes and text can be filled or stroked with solid colour, gradient colour, images and textures.
- Each separate object can be rendered with drop shadow, reflection, glow and 3D bevel effects.
- Project can be exported in various file formats.
- Easy to use, intuitive software application.
- Doesn’t need much CPU or RAM to run, so compatible with almost every system.
- Full software can be downloaded for a cheap price of $39.
With its intuitive layout, cheap price, and numerous templates to help create Logos; Eximioussoft will be able to capture the market and please the users.
SoThink’s Logo Maker Pro is an Office lookalike – downloadable software, with a free trial, to create and design logos. You have the choice of building on a free template, or editing an existing one, or starting one of scratch. SoThink lets you create attractive, professional looking logo designs from a variety of logo templates and vector objects. This logo designing software has a drag and drop interface with layer support, colour presets, text effects and much more. Your finished design can be saved as a project file or exported to PNG, BMP or JPEG.
The SoThink Logo Maker can be bought for $35, while the Logo Maker Pro can be bought for $59.99.
SoThink Logo Maker has a huge number of templates to choose from while designing the logo and also features a lot of effects that can be used to create an attractive, eye-catching logo.
A free trial for the software can be downloaded from their website, which lasts for 30 days.
No technical skill is needed as, SoThink helps you out on the way, with smart color tools, 7 vector drawing tools, and a few dozen special effects, which can be applied to individual letters.
Benefits of SoThink
- Over 2000 colour schemes to help make your logo attractive.
- Wide variety of Logo Effects like shadow, bevel etc.
- Offers user friendly interface that will helps in easy logo creation.
- Expert drawing tools.
- Mix and match skills to add diversity and uniqueness to your logo.
- A huge number of templates to choose from.
SoThink has a wide number of features and all this can be accessed for either $35 or $59.99, making SoThink a cheap, but excellent software for creating Logos. SoThink clearly wins the audience with their features and low cost.
LogoMaker, by Hewlett-Packard (HP), is an online custom logo designing software. Anyone can register and sign up to Logomaker and immediately start creating their logo and be done in 10-15 minutes. LogoMaker offers a seemingly endless list of icons and color schemes that can be used to create your logo.
Even for those who don’t have any technical skills, or any previous design experience, creating a logo will be easy and can be done in a few minutes.
There’s a huge selection of artwork to choose from to build your logo. LogoMaker has more than 10,000 icons and images, and a huge variety of color schemes. You can add text, choose your font, style, and play around with the color schemes and spacing to create your very own attractive unique design.
Users can create and save up to 6 web ready logos and download and save them for free. You’ll be provided the HTML codes to copy and paste online. But if you need a high resolution version to print on business cards, letterheads or other stationary, these can be bought for $49.
Benefits of Logmaker
- Easy to use and user friendly.
- Quick access to the logos you have designed.
- Fast. Logos can be made in 15 minutes or less.
- Affordable and worth the money spent.
- Logos can be trademarked.
- Logos can be revised multiple times before steeling on the final design.
- Huge number of icons, images, color schemes, art work, text and much more.
If you are just starting a business or just want a quick logo, but don’t want to spend too much, then LogoMaker is the place you should be. LogoMaker makes it possible to create a simple but attractive logo without much hassle, and at an affordable price.