Are you looking for the Best Camping Cookware out of hundreds of top models?. Then Don’t buy a Camping Cookware before reading the reviews and buying guide. Compare and Buy the best Camping Cookware that suit your needs.
Latest Camping Cookware
Last update on 2021-10-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
GSI Halulite Outdoors 32 Ounce Tea Kettle
Halulite Tea Kettle is a necessity for back-country coffee and tea drinkers. Now enjoy hot coffee and tea on the go! It is lightweight, compact, efficient and simple use tea pot. Making it ideal for backpackers, trailers and travelers.
Made from special materials, it is ultra light weighing just 6.3 oz. It can hold beverage up to 32 oz. The materials have property of good thermal conductivity so heating is even efficient. You won’t utilize any water while heating due to its seamless design.
The teapot is compact in size and occupies less space making is perfect for backpacks. Compact size can clutch ultra light stoves. This kettle is leak proof due to a seamless design. For ease of handling and safety, the bail handle and the lid handle is coated and easy handling. All these features make it a smart teapot.
GSI 8-Cup Glacier Percolator Outdoors
- Long lasting, ultra-rugged, seamless Coffee pots created from steal (Glacier Stainless® quality) now help you create the tastiest coffee
- Marine-grade, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel components and welds
- Hinged lid and a transparent glass view knob at the top
- Permawood® handle is insulated, fire-resistant, Permawood® and keeps your hand cool
- Can be used with Dishwasher
GSI Outdoors Glacier 8-Cup Coffee Percolators are made from stainless steel of 18/8thick- gauge that can sustain great impacts. Parkview dome made from exclusive Lexan® resin helps you check your beverage. This percolator scheme is made from 3 parts with the legendary continuous construction.
Titan MSR Kettle
The Titan Kettle is 85-liter versatile camping kitchen equipment that can be used as a mug, bowl or pot. Now you do not have to carry each item separately for frugal camping treks. Else simply add this as an additional accessory to the Titan Cook set. It is made of special Titanium making it robust yet light in weight. It weighs just 4.2 ounces. The lid fits on perfectly and the specially designed spout prevents dripping of tea, water or soup. Another blockbuster from MSR!
Coleman Stainless Steel 12 Cup Percolator
- Stainless steel material
- Capacity of 12 cups
- Resistance to corrosion
- Glass knob Coleman® part no. 805-0301
- Size: 8.6 by 9.5 by 6.4 inches
Brew coffee in favor of the entire team — at home or at the campsite — with the S.S. Coffee Percolator from Coleman®. This Percolator is corrosion-resistant, robust and can take great impacts. Watch your coffee brew with the help of a transparent, replaceable knob on the lid. Stop heating when the coffee is dark enough to your taste. The large handle enables easy poring. This Percolator is trouble-free to clean and disassemble.
Stansport Straight Pot Steel Enamel 6.25 Quart Royal Blue
Stansport introduces the Steel Enamel Pot with capacity of 6-1/4 quarts. Since generations, campfires use cookware made from the famous Cinsa enamel. It is created by double coating extra thick glaze enamel over robust Cast Steel pot and dried in kiln until it acquired remarkable Royal blue dotted plus white speckles. This equipment is perfect for outdoor and camping life. It sure will add a lot of fun to your outdoor events.
OuterEQ 8pcs Outdoor Camping Lightweight Hiking Cookware Cooking Backpacking Picnic Pot Pan Bowl Set
- One to Two people can use this outdoor cookware set
- Anodized Aluminum used in the construction of the frying pan and pot, make them sturdy yet light in weight
- This cookware set is like non-stick ones
- To save space, manufacturers have placed foldable levers on the frying pan, soup spoon and pot.
- Portable and compact. All components of the kit gel well and can be carried conveniently inside the mesh bag
OuterEQ Outdoor Camping Cookware comprises of 8pcs It is perfect for backpacking, camping, hiking, outdoor activities and picnics. Sturdy and Lightweight aluminum (anodized) perfect for backpacking and camping.
Material: Alloy of Aluminum
Number of people: 1 to 2
Dimensions (H x D): 8cm x 14.5cm / 3.14” x 5.70″ (app)
Pot-lid dia: 5.43” / 13.8cm (app)
Frying pan dimensions (H x D): 3.5 cm x 15.5cm / 1.37” x 6.10″ (app)
Lever length: 10 cm / 3.93″ (app)
Bowls dimensions (2 numbers) (H x D): 4cm x 11cm / 1.57” x 4.33″ (app)
Soup spoon diameter: 3.14” / 8cm (app)
Rice ladle dimensions (W x L): 5cm x 13cm / 1.96” x 5.11″ (app)
Texsport Hard Anodized the Scouter Black Ice Cook Set
- Portable and easy to store since all objects gel together (Cylinder of height 4.5” and dia 7”)
- Set includes Non-stick Xylan coated Fry Pan (7” dia) and an Insulated handle “Stay Cool” which folds and locks
- Non-stick Xylan coated Boiling pots along with cover (Capacity 1 Quart, 1.5 Quarts) and Insulated handles “stay cool” that locks and folds
- It is easy to clean and makes healthy food on account of aluminum (non-stick) that has hard anodization
- Includes Storage bag / Mesh Carry. Set weighs 26 ounces.
Black Ice Cookware uses the hard anodization procedure to harden and modify cookware surface structure to make the surface abrasion resistant. To give it twice the hardness of stainless steel. Unites the best qualities of Aluminum’s uniform heat transfer and treatment of hard surfaces.
Stansport Enamel 24-Piece Tableware Set
- Blue glazed double-coated enamel finish on a durable superior quality steel
- Compact and Light in weight
- Perfect for residential, recreation vehicles or camping purposes
- Amazing S.S. edges
Coated with blue enamel Stansport’s Tableware Set comprises of 24 articles is a practical and stunning Table Set. It is ideal for home use and camping purposes. Made of superior quality tough steel and dual-coated glaze surrounded by a stunning SS rim. Compact and Light in weight.
Lodge LCC3 Cast-Iron Pre-Seasoned 3-Quart Combo Cooker
This Cooker is the rugged, stylish cookware from the American company, Lodge. It has capacity of 3 Quarts and makes up as a versatile cookware. It cooks flawlessly especially your favorite recipes and recipes that take time to cook. It works like the Dutch oven, a fryer, deep skillet and the cover has double use of a lid as well as girdle or shallow skillet. Practically any receipt may be cooked with the help of this multi-purpose equipment. Cast iron has property to cook foods slowly without scorching. Therefore, this cookware is best suited for campfires, ovens or stovetops. Heat is retained well, making it possible to scorch meat at advanced temperatures keeping your scrumptious food warm over extended periods. The manufacturing of this cookware is extremely robust and can last for number of generations. Cast iron has property to distribute evenly through the sidewalls and the bottom. Not only does the Combo Cooker look stylish in black color, it provides healthy meals such as iron rich food for your family. The set includes: Dutch oven bottom, Deep Skillet with capacity of 3 quarts and Lid with dia of 10.25”. Now make delicious and mouth-watering recipes using the same cast iron method as your grandmother did. Other non-stick surfaces do release some harmful fumes caused due to preheating but not the Combo Cooker. It’ is tested and completely safe. Lodge is in business since more than 100 years now and it is known name for robust cookware in cast-iron.
Stansport 16 piece Deluxe Aluminum Four Party Cook Set
- Complete Set consists of Cooking pot (5.5 quarts capacity – 1 number), Stew Pot (1.5 quarts capacity – 1 number), Coffee Pot with cap (6 cups capacity – 1 number), Fry Pan with lid (9 inch dia), Plastic cups and plates (4 numbers), Plastic Pepper shaker, Plastic Salt shaker, Handle (for Fry Pan – 1 number)
- Made of plastic and durable aluminum
- Compact and Light in weight
- All set component gel well mutually
- Easy to store and transport
The Stansport Four Party Al Cooking Set is manufactured using plastic and aluminum components (heavy duty). Set is compact and light in weight. All sets gel well mutually. Portable and easy to Store.
Camping Cookware Buying Guide
No matter if you’re a seasoned camper or you are just looking towards experiencing it for the first time, the true experience can only be achieved once you properly enjoy your food as well. That can only be achieved with the right camping cookware.
Despite being a fantastic way to spend time in the outdoors, camping is very expensive and the food preparation is something that shows this off the most. Buying the right cookware is not an easy job but guides like this one (*cough* shameless self-promotion *cough*) and the internet itself are all there to help you out and lead you in the right direction.
A great place to look for your camping cookware is Amazon.As you might expect, their assortment of available products of this kind is truly vast. Among many different kinds of camping cookware, I would point out the following:
- The camping stove.
- The camping pot + a pan
- Cork screw + the camping can opener.
- The fuel source(s).
- The plates and the camping cutlery.
There is a whole bunch of different solutions to choose but of course, you need to prioritize your own needs, you need to know what exactly you are looking for, and you also must determine how much you are willing to spend for a particular cookware set. That is the key to a successful purchase.
Excellent Materials for Camping Cookware
The most important things on our lookout are definitely the materials. The quality of these materials initially shows off how good a particular camping cookware really is. Let’s go into a bit more details in the following lines.
- Stainless Steel Camping Cookware: The chances are good that you expected this one to top the list. Stainless steel is one of the most commonly used materials and also the one that brings the most quality. The situation is not different here either. Stainless steel is my personal recommendation even though you may hear different opinions. It is an ideal option for any kind of casual camper(s) (both the individual ones and the groups) and the fact that it is 100% scratch-resistant ultimately seals the deal for this one. Common things that you need to consider carrying along with the camping cookware designed from stainless steel include the travel mugs, camping kettles, whisky hip flasks, different kinds of mugs, tin openers and cutlery, portable barbecues, petroleum lamps, some folding stools, and of course – the cooking pots.
- Titanium Camping Cookware: Titanium is yet another fairly popular choice when it comes to the materials. Compared to stainless steel, a titanium cookware is cleaned much easier because the composition of this material is not sticky at all. It provides almost a perfect mix of longevity and the overall weight which makes it a very viable solution. Although not on par with stainless steel, titanium is constantly growing in popularity and its effectiveness can vouch for it well enough.
- Melamine Camping Cookware: Melamine is another material that deserves to be considered. It is praised for its brightness, longevity, and the overall flexibility as well. The good news is that, just like titanium, it is not sticky at all. It gives out a very modern design and it is very easy to store (hence the flexibility that we mentioned earlier). A typical camping cookware made from this material has the following components integrated into the set – 16/24 dinner sets, various kitchen and serving bowls that all shine brightly, different kinds of plates, cups and mugs, salt/pepper shakers, the butter dishes, baking trays, and the children kitchen set(s).
- Plastic Camping Cookware: Plastic stands out because it is incredibly resistant to external damage and all of the cookware designed with this material (utensils, in particular) don’t consume plenty of space and are very easily stored. A typical plastic camping cookware consists of the mugs, sporks, egg packages, cutlery, a set of plates, knives, the thermos, wine glasses, beer glasses, pitchers, salad bowls, jerry cans, and a couple of water bottles at the top.
- Enamel Camping Cookware: The fact that enamel is likely the toughest material on this list is enough to add a warranty to its effectiveness. The bad news is that it dents very easily, much more than the previously mentioned materials. But if you decide to choose this material, you can expect your camping cookware to have some bowls, plates, baking tins, teapots, mugs, and both the regular and the milk pans.
Camping Cookware Checklist
- Camping Stove: You need it in order to properly prepare meals for bigger groups of people but it will work just fine even for a single person. Choose a single portable camping stove for one or two people and a two burner counterpart for bigger groups. You can also get a foldable model that is stored more easily and consumes less space. Of course, don’t forget that you need to invest in some fuel as well.
- Pans and pots: Regardless of what type of camping cookware you intend to buy, make sure to get one pair of pans and pots. Just one because it is more than enough.
- Basic stuff like plates, cups, bowls, or tumblers: Basically, you just need one of these for a single person but it is a good idea to take at least one more of each as a reserve. Consider the overall weight of these additions as well as the materials (I recommend choosing plastic because of its great longevity).
- Cutlery: A single set will be just enough. If you are looking for a modern multipurpose system, make sure to check out Spork.
- A tin opener: You obviously need this as well in order to be able to open your food tins.
- Knives and scissors: There is no proper food preparation without quality knives so do not hesitate to invest in them. Get more than just one. The same thing applies to scissors which are a must as well.
- Other additions: It is a good idea to consider getting a stirring spoon of some sort. You can use it for your servings as well and it is perfectly paired with the spatula.
- Bonus additions: In all this confusion, it’s very easy to forget about some things and to unwillingly abandon them. Always double-check if you have everything prepared before going to a camp. The things that are mostly forgotten and that you will not find listed anywhere are the cleaning cloths, the rubbish bags, and a lighter or two.
I just hope that reading of this article helped you out and that you are now properly prepared to sail off into a new camping adventure with your fresh cookware. Regardless of the place where you will buy it (Amazon remains the best spot), there are quality solutions everywhere and it’s just a matter of perspective and will to invest into a durable and quality cookware.
For the end, a quick recap – before you start camping, make sure that you have the stove (and the appropriate fuel), sporks/cutlery, some mugs, portable barbecue, pans and pots, multiple plates, bowls, salt/pepper shaker (ideally both), children’s cooking sets, can opener, a set of knives, corkscrew, wine glasses, a baking tray, pitchers, thermos, water bottles, beer glasses, the camping kettle, teapot(s), bottle opener, cleaning cloths, rubbish bags, and at least one lighter.