Are you looking for the Best Car Inverters out of hundreds of top models?. Then Don’t buy a Car Inverters before reading the reviews and buying guide. Compare and Buy the best Car Inverters that suit your needs.
Power inverter is a light weight accessory used in cars for converting DC power to AC power to help you use various kinds of device and apparatus. There are many professional inverter models that you can use to charge your phone’s or table’s batteries while driving your car, to charge your notebooks or listen to the radio. Presently, technologies are changing and so many great inverter products are up for sale in the market. They’re now less pricey, more serviceable and easier to operate. Below are ten of the top products for your review.
Table of Contents
- 1 BESTEK 200W Power Inverter12V DC to 110V AC
- 2 Goal Zero Yeti 22004 Solar Generator
- 3 GP-175 Modified 175-Watt Sine Wave Inverter
- 4 Wagan 2402-5 Smart 200W AC Inverter
- 5 Rally 7413 Cup Holder200W USB Port Power Inverter
- 6 BESTEK 150W Car Inverter
- 7 Energizer 12V 180W EN180 Cup Inverter
- 8 BESTEK 75W DC 12V to 110V AC Power Inverter
- 9 ENERGIZER 100-Watt Ultra-Silent Direct Plug- in Power Inverter
- 10 BESTEK 110V Dual AC Outlets 300W Power Inverter
- 11 Car Power Inverter Buying Guide
BESTEK 200W Power Inverter12V DC to 110V AC
BESTEK is a most popular electronic company in the world. And their 12 volt DC to 110 volt converter is one of the top products in today’s markets. It has compacted designed and is made up of quality plastic material that lasts long time. The product is movable and it has two fast USB slots letting you use 2 devices simultaneously. They also have red-coffee themes that give attractive interiors for your vehicle. On top of that, you can easily connect cigar lighter socket. They come with 32 volts fuses. They are fast, safe and provide protections from overheating, over current as well as shorts circuits.
Goal Zero Yeti 22004 Solar Generator
Goal Zero 22004 Yeti is one of the best inverters in the market. It is a best quality, 150W solar powered inverter and works great for charging batteries of smart phone, laptop, light and more. Goal Zero inverters are convenient and work quickly and have easy to use handles that popup for easy hand holding. They are long lasting, robust, multipurpose appliances with built in inverters. Their compact shapes also make them easily storable and their systems works for almost all DC appliances. They also have easy hold handles that let you to use them with one hand. If you camp a lot or enjoy outdoor activities, these inverters will come in handy.
GP-175 Modified 175-Watt Sine Wave Inverter
Go Power! GP-175 is a top inverter product in the market. These robust modified sine wave inverters generate 175W continuously while being used. They are simple, long lasting, simple-to-use and superior appliances with speedy AC outlets that make charging batteries easy and fast. On top of that, they can be plugged into vehicle utility adaptors as well as cigar lighters. They also have well-wired systems as well as overvoltage, overloads and under-voltage protection. They come with one year’s limited warranties.
Wagan 2402-5 Smart 200W AC Inverter
If you want to take your iPads, tablets, or e-readers like Amazon’s Kindle when you are travelling, then the Wagan 2402-5 inverters are the best for you. They will help you charge your devices on the go and not spend too much time in a hotel room. They have inverting capacity of 200W AC power which can also be boosted to up to 500W. These are superior performance devices with 2 high-speed 5V output ports. They can charge many types of devices and have rough plastics covers to endure damages that can be caused by continued use. On top of that, they are safe with over-current, overcharge and short circuits protections.
Rally 7413 Cup Holder200W USB Port Power Inverter
These are best quality 200W inverters with capacities that can be boosted to up to 400W. They are long-lasting products. Their designs support dual outlets and they have features to automatically power off when your battery is low to avoid battery drainage. They have compacted and flexible shapes for easy storage. You can store them on car cup holders. They feature two outlets, an extra USB port, 12V outlet, built-in iPod electronics circuits, making the device more versatile. 2 years warranties are offered for this product.
BESTEK 150W Car Inverter
The BESTEK brand is a popular one in many ecommerce sites. The BESTEK 150W inverter is a best-performance appliance that converts 12V DC power to 110V AC power. These can charge batteries of iPads, iPhones, tablet devices, notebook, GPSs and more. They have two USB ports, and can be connected to cigar chargers. They are inexpensive, long lasting, and attractive looking devices with compact shapes and flexible designs for portability. Eighteen months limited warranties are also offered on these products.
Energizer 12V 180W EN180 Cup Inverter
Energizer EN180 is one of the top under-500W inverter products. These inverters support 5 devices at the same time with 4 USB port and one 2.1 amp shares ports. They support up to 180W and 12V. They’re lightweight, transportable, and compacted enough to fit into your cup holder. Their themes are neutral black in colors which is suitable for all car interior designs. On top of that, they’re inexpensive, simple-to-use, and safe and created with North American standards.
BESTEK 75W DC 12V to 110V AC Power Inverter
You can use this device for charging batteries of smart phones, tablets as well as others USB accessories. It is a 75W device with elastic cigar lighter plugs that rotate. These multi-purpose inverters come with two USBs that can be used to charge different types of devices. They’re inexpensive, long lasting, simple-to-use and fast. They have automatic power-off protections as well as others like low loads, overloads, overvoltage, short circuits, and extreme temperature protections.
ENERGIZER 100-Watt Ultra-Silent Direct Plug- in Power Inverter
These 100W inverters are great for charging notebook, smart phone and tablet potteries. They’re inexpensive, simple-to-use and lightweight inverters with two USBs and well-wired electric systems. They have designs that comply with UL standard 458 and approved by ETL as well as direct power plugs that’s compatible with all kinds of vehicle systems.
BESTEK 110V Dual AC Outlets 300W Power Inverter
This is another inverter by the popular BESTEK brand. It supports 300W and has two USBs for charging multiple devices simultaneously. This is a long-lasting, simple to operate inverter, best for smart phone, notebook, tablet and other device batteries. It can be plugged into every kind of cigar lighter socket and offers safety protections as well as plug-and-use capability.
Car Power Inverter Buying Guide
As we spend more and more time driving our vehicles no matter if it is work-related or a travel, it is very handy to use some of the latest commodities while being there. One of the most practical solutions that one can get nowadays is a car power inverter. This little feature will allow you to power your electric devices by using the outlet of your cigarette lighter. That’s quite awesome, isn’t it?
Buying a car power inverter is very tricky, though, and one should definitely look up a guide that will allow him/her to do just that. We will give our best to ensure that this becomes the ultimate guide for buying the optimal car power inverters that will not only serve your purposes perfectly, they will also be bought for very reachable prices as well. Shall we begin, then?
Types of Car Power Inverters
There are different types of car power inverters available on the market and, in order to determine which type is exactly the one that you need, you need to understand what you get from each of them and what purposes do they really serve. We will have all that covered in the following lines.
- Single outlet car power inverters: This is a very basic type of car power inverters and they are very easily obtained as their price is quite reachable for a vast majority of different potential buyers. These power inverters offer one basic and 3 sub-outlets in order to provide sufficient power for a particular electronic device. The greatest upside of using the single outlet car power inverters is that they are small, they don’t consume much space and they are very flexible as well. The risk of the system becoming overloaded is also very small because these power inverters allow only one device to be powered at a time. However, the downside can also come from the fact that charging multiple different devices takes a lot of time as you can only charge them one after another. So, if you have more than one device to charge at a time, this may not be an ideal type for you.
- Multiple outlet car power inverters: These car power inverters are much bigger than single outlet car power inverters and their price is much higher as well. Most models come up with 2 different outlets, although, some come with 3 as well. This is very practical as it allows you to power up more than one single device simultaneously (for example, a DVD player and a TV). You need to pay attention, though, and watch out not to exceed the maximum capacity of the car power inverter when charging multiple devices because it will create massive issues.
- USB outlet car power inverters: The most modern car power inverters feature USB ports to allow the devices to be powered up properly. This feature allows a whole range of different USB devices to be powered up smoothly and efficiently (Tablets, iPhones, etc.). As USB outlet car power inverters are very small, they offer great flexibility when it comes to powering of many different USB devices. The only real downside here is that you will still need a basic car power inverter to power up your standard household technology nonetheless. You may also want to consider buying a model that has both the standard and the USB sockets to power up multiple devices simultaneously.
Choosing the right car power inverter
Make sure to always consider how many outlets you really need. You need to determine whether you want the basic the basic outlets, the USB ones or a mix of both as well. Make sure to check out the capacity of your car power inverter as well. It is very important to know this in order to not overload it. You always need to put your primary focus on the continuous current capacity. That is the maximum capacity that a particular device can hold (and withstand) during an extended time period.
Any car power inverter that requires a bit more money to buy has plenty of different security features already integrated into their core in order to ensure a maximum safety. For example, there are models that are “programmed” to shut down immediately once a maximum temperature has been surpassed to prevent any damage from happening. At the same time, we also have models that cut off the car power inverter before the battery dies out completely. Lastly, we mustn’t forget the surge protectors that are designed to shut down the inverter as soon as the overload or another power surge is detected.
As you saw by reading this article, car power inverters are very practical tools to have. You can use them to power up a whole range of different devices, no matter if we speak of household electronic devices or the USB devices. And then, we also have an option to mix both of these into one solution. Make sure to determine what type suits your needs the most and determine how much you are willing to pay for one. You should certainly consider buying one of the more expensive models as they come up with additional security features to ensure that your car power inverter lasts safely for many years to come. Thank you so much for reading this guide, have a nice day!