Are you looking for the Best Bunk Beds out of hundreds of top models?. Then Don’t buy a Bunk Beds before reading the reviews and buying guide. Compare and Buy the best Bunk Beds that suit your needs.
Bunk beds are adored by both children and parents. These household accessories enable space efficiency, de-clutter homes and are quite comfortable. A majority of homes prefer wooden models, however, if one does some research, it is possible to locate plastic and metallic ones to give great service over long periods. Bunk beds benefit families with more kids or those who host pyjama parties regularly. Further, siblings using these beds co-operate and attune leading to a stronger relationship bond. Usually, they are reasonably priced. In case you are one of those who has changed homes lately and is looking out for an original bunk bed within specific budget, there are numerous state-of-the-art ones obtainable in stores. We have carried out a survey and we enlist the top 10 models based on various parameters for your review. One significant reason is sturdiness of construction quality. Bunk beds possess a layered design making them spacious and the ones meant for kids are innovative and ideal for daily use. Do go through the review for comprehensive analysis of their features and advantages.
Latest Best Selling Bunk Beds
Last update on 2021-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Twin Over Full Stair Stepper Bed
Discovery World Furniture presents the Twin Over Full Stair Stepper bed comes with finished in white lacquer theme utilizing children-friendly and environment-friendly paint. Overall it appears trendy. It features sturdy and full stepper architecture. This bunk bed is approved by ASTM and CPSC. Mattresses are provided as a standard accessory. This bed is high on durability yet priced reasonably. This bed assembles and sets up easily and features bigger and child-safe design which can accommodate mattresses of several sizes extending up to 8 inches. The beds body is well-finished and well-built that blends appropriately in both traditional and contemporary rooms. It features an integrated staircase that permits children to access the upper bed safely and hassle-free. With every purchase of an original and new model, buyers avail a bunk bed in solid pine. Non-structural zones incorporate fingerboards in medium density. This bunk bed serves for long periods of time.
Coaster Bunk Bed
Coaster presents the Bunk Bed that provides a quality bed within budget. This versatile bunk bed admeasures 115 inches (L) x 100 inches (W) x 50 inches (H) has a stable and compact design which suits children’s rooms. This edition is quite reasonably priced. This bed from Coaster features custom and child safe fittings which enhance functionality and appearance. It is quite durable. It features a big and complementary tent which can be used by girls and boys when sleeping in the same bed becomes boring else in hosting sleepovers. It comes with a slide that functions well. This bed is light and simple to assemble and does not need lot of effort or skill. This bed is constructed using a S.S. tube that is durable plus it comes with a well-finished and treated design. This tube does not corrode or rust over time.
DONCO Bunk Bed
DONCO presents a superior twin-over bunk bed that comes in trendy twin mission elegance and merges appropriately in your house. Parents simply adore it. It is made using creek-free and sturdy wood which does not disturb sleep. The top bank is detachable and enables users to install double bed. Further, this bed uses an innovative feature about weight capacity. The lower bunk of DONCO bed features a comfy trundle that rolls out and is useful for hosting sleepovers. This bed features a trendy cappuccino finish. The base is mattress ready and slat foundations are provided to enhance functionality and stability further. This economical bed features a splinter-free and well-finished body to improve safety. A steady ladder having flat rungs is provided for comfort and safety. This bed uses a finish devoid of lead and does not harm the kid’s health. It is tested by ASTM and CPSC.
Kings Brand Furniture Bunk Bed
Kings Brand presents the bunk bed that is made from wood in walnut-finish. This bunk bed is full-sized, spacious and convertible making it ideal for sleepover parties. This bed is durable yet reasonably priced. Safety rails are provided to guard kids from rolling, falling and injuring themselves. The top bunk is accessible easily. Users have option to detach its double beds into 2 independent beds without affecting functionality or stability in any manner. It assembles easily and once unpacked, this Kings brand bed becomes mattress ready. It features wooden slats in 14 slats that distribute weight appropriately for optimum support. This bed admeasures 59 inches (W) x 79 inches (L) x 73 inches (H) in a versatile design that easily fits within smaller rooms without creating any clutter. Original editions are available on the net with warranty and at a discounted rate.
DHP Twin Over
DHP presents the Twin Over bunk bed best rated in the bunk bed category. The DHP bunk bed is space efficient and multi-functional and is suitable for dorm rooms. This bed is constructed using high grade steel in an attractive black theme. This bed is super-stable and durable. It is a simple accessory yet functions better than majority of high-end and expensive models available. Its platforms are stable and flat and maximize user’s comfort level to grant an enjoyable and restful sleep. Its joints are well-finished and do not flop even when fully loaded to maximum capacity. It assembles easily and is sets up hassle-free whenever users are shifting homes. The DHP bunk bed can carry weights upto225 lbs for the lower bunk; 200 lbs for the upper bunk. This bunk bed features a steady ladder. It is powder coated with a protective coat which resists corrosion and rust.
WE Furniture Twin over Twin
WE Furniture presents the Twin over Twin bed that features in the best 10 inexpensive bunk beds in the year 2017 review. This robust bed is made using solid wood for withstanding daily abuse and is quite spacious. This bed is has safety certified architecture sturdy, and has weight bearing capacity of 250 lbs. It features an inbuilt stairway for easy accessibility to the upper bunk. It assembles easily. It comes with an aesthetic and casual white finish. WE bed is devoid of chemical irritants and lead that may be harmful to children with time.
King’s Brand Furniture B125H
King’s Brand Furniture presents the model B125H that comes best rated and gives great value for money. The B125H is made from wood and its arched convertible design appears very stylish and matches households appropriately. This model is quite durable yet reasonably priced. It features a stable frame made using wooden posts of 65mm and supports colossal weight. It features 12 number slats that are stable. It is finished in trendy honey design that enhances the package’s complete value. The height of the beds is decent and incidents of person napping on bottom bunk hitting her or his head when waking up is eliminated. This bunk bed is pretty safe featuring guard rails to prevent kid from falling and a steady ladder for safe access. This bed assembles easily and is quite reasonably priced.
Walker Edison Twin-Over-Twin
Walker Edison presents the Twin-Over-Twin bunk bed that has a modern design and can even transform into solitary beds. This bed is constructed using tubular steel with powder coating. This bed has a distinct geometric shape, a ladder and with total length guardrails to grant optimum safety. This bunk bed comes in a black and white theme. It is simple to assemble. This bed is quite comfortable and stable and easily accommodates diverse mattresses of 9 inch thickness. Customers will have no regrets in investing in an original model from the net or reputed offline stores.
Stork Craft Caribou Bunk Bed
Stork Craft presents the Caribou which is a trendy bunk bed in espresso theme. Its design is full sized that comfortably suitable for visitors and kids bedrooms. This Caribou bunk bed is quite durable. The slat roll stably distributes weight consistently on the form. This bunk bed features a well-crafted convertible design which helps you to convert into two different beds that can be used in same / different rooms. This model is affordable and suits those with limited budget. Its design is certified for safety in Canada as well as US. This bunk bed incorporates a number of protection features such as guard-rails, ladder, and a stable frame to provide adequate protection to kids. This bunk bed looks great, is simple to preserve and is provided with a limited manufacturer’s warranty for one year.
Stork Craft Long Horn
Stork Craft presents the Long Horn bunk bed that is amongst the finest beds for the year 2017 and comes first on our list. The Stork Craft bed is planned for comfort and safety of the users. This Long Horn bed comes in a white theme and features several top grade and high grade components which help to enhance visitors and kids sleep quality. Its slats are full sized slats, comfortable and stable for sleeping. This bunk bed is constructed using solid wood making it quite durable. This bed is finished in kid-friendly coats. It comes with exclusive fastening systems which are truly exemplary. An original purchase comes with a manufacturer’s guarantee of one year.
Are you looking out for economical bunk beds for children? There are numerous brands obtainable from stores. We have arrived at our list of the best 10 economical bunk beds after lot of research and deliberations for shortlist the ones which will provide ultimate experience. These are cheap yet high on durability.
Bunk Bed Buying Guide
Bunk beds are some of the most practical solutions when it comes to choosing the most optimal place for sleeping. It doesn’t matter if you intend to use it while you are camping or while you’re on a holiday, heck, even if you intend to use it only for your child (or children, if you have more than 1 offspring), bunk bed will be a perfect solution, no matter what! And this guide will, hopefully, supply you with enough info so that you can be able to choose the bunk bed that will be able to last long and that will be used happily for years (and even decades) to come!
Why a Bunk Bed?
Not only that bunk beds are very popular among younger children, they save up quite a lot of space, so they are extremely practical when it comes to that. Getting a bunk bed is rarely a bad decision, and I believe that these 2 reasons alone say enough.
Bunk Bed Sizes
This is a category that varies quite a bit, and of course, the optimal size is mostly dependant on your personal preferences and objective needs. The most popular solution here is twin over twin, but you will often find twin over full, as well as full over full too. We will look into these 3 types right now.
- Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds – This is basically the “default” size type, and it is formed in a way that two different twin beds are stacked upon one another. You can find different dimensions of these beds, but 64 x 42 x 80 appears to be the most common one. This is also the size that should be enough for your regular sleeping practices regardless of age.
- Twin Over Full Bunk Beds – Yet another common size where a twin bed and a full-size bed are stacked upon one another. This is a very practical solution because the space consumption is fairly minimal, and that makes this size an ideal choice for just about any room you want.
- Full Over Full Bunk Beds – And lastly, the third type that we will mention here consists of two full size beds that are stacked upon one another. The dimensions themselves can be quite different; however, the optimal one is 68 x 60 x 80. This is the only size that can effectively (and easily) hold up to 2 sleepers at one place, so if you have a roommate that you wish to sleep with, then definitely consider getting this size.
- Bunk Bed Materials – The materials that are used in the production of bunk beds are wood and metal exclusively. Both of these have their fair share of pros and cons, so it is important to be properly informed before you make your final purchase.
- Wood Bunk Beds – They are very easy to be found everywhere and various types of wood are being used here, so the final products vary quite a lot when it comes to the style as well. The great thing about wooden bunk beds is that they are able to last quite long and they require minimal maintenance, but on the other hand, mobility is not their strong side. If you change places a lot and frequently, then this will be a problem.
- Metal Bunk Beds – They are much cheaper compared to the wooden bunk beds and they are much easier to move and/or carry as well. On the other hand, their longevity index is much lower than the one that the wooden bunk beds provide. The focus of these bunk beds is on simplicity and minimalism, and that is their trademark as well.
Bunk Bed Features and Ideas
- Bunk Beds that Separate – It is quite common for bunk beds to be able to split themselves up into two different beds. If you require a change or if your toddler needs a change as he gets older, this is a perfect addition to have!
- Bunk Beds with Stairs – This is a feature that is just as useful for both you and your child (or children) as well. The stairs are often added as a replacement for traditional ladders, and they prove to be both safer and more convenient, since you can save up some extra space as well.
- Bunk Beds with Storage Drawers – Another very common feature here is an addition of storage drawers. You can save up quite a lot of storage thanks to them, as it allows you to store separate types of items/cloths and keep them there as long as you need.
- Bunk Beds with Trundle – A trundle feature increases the mobility of bunk beds even further, as it allows them to be packed away in a swiftly manner whenever you don’t need them. The secret here is a mattress that is put in a drawer that can be pulled out and that is located just near the bottom of the whole set.
- Low bunk beds – As the name implies, these beds are shorter than the regular ones, but not much (usually just 10-12 inches). They are highly practical in limited rooms and/or especially if your kids are small as well.
- Colorful Bunk Beds – You can make your bunk beds feel livelier with multi-colored bunk beds. Fun, bright and happy colors will surely make your child feel happier while sleeping in it. You can also use some single bright color that stands out as well, as the effect is completely the same.
- Bunk Bed Safety – Although bunk beds are considered as safe, there is a certain risk that comes with them, and it is mostly associated with their design. However, the common safety measures should be just enough to prevent any injury that may happen to your child (or yourself) while using the bed. Of course, additional caution will certainly help with reducing this risk even further.
Common Bunk Bed Styles
There are many different bunk bed styles available on the market, and each of them is different and has its own unique visuals and characteristics. You should definitely consider your own as well as your child’s needs. Try to get some sort of feedback from him/her regarding this, and you can use Google as your assistance as well. I will also try to help out as well, and down below, you can find the descriptions for some of the most common styles out there.
- Standard Bunk Beds – Classic bunk beds consist of two different beds that are stacked upon one another, and they are optimal for 2 children. Their size can vary a lot and so does the form as well. For example, you can easily find a twin over twin solutions even in some of the local shops, and they will be perfect choices for both guest rooms and the older children as well. Along with this type, full over full bunk beds (two full size beds that are stacked upon one another) designed for mature people and adults, as well as twin over double bunk beds that can hold up to two children and/or adults are very common solutions as well.
- Loft Bunk Beds – A loft bunk bed is quite a contemporary solution. Basically, one bed (either twin or full) is stacked upon a particular piece of storage, so the end result is a built-in bed that acts as a study table, a chest or a drawer (just wanted to make an easy comparison). The most common concept here is L-shaped bunk bed,and you can check it out right here. Last thing to note here is that some loft bunk beds are regularly placed on a lower height and they may even have a specific area where children can play as well. Obviously, this is intentionally designed for smaller kids only.
- Trundle Bunk Beds – These bunk beds are basically designed as a combination of 3 different beds, but consuming the space of just one single bunk bed. The third bed can be easily pulled out if there is a 3rd person that wishes to use the trundle.
- Futon-Style Bunk Beds – A futon-style bunk bed is a mix of a single twin bunk bed and a single futon sofa. An ideal solution for just about any kid with a bunch of sleepovers. Another amazing thing to mention is that futon-style bunk beds are pretty much universal and they can be applied to just about any commodity, a bedroom, or even a guest room.
Choose the Right Mattress
For the end, make sure to also pick the right mattress as well. You may want to Google a bit before making the final decision, but I can say that twin-sized bunk beds can be easily matched with many different types of mattresses (open coil, continued, spring mattresses, etc.). If you want some additional pleasure, you can also consider getting a memory foam mattress too. As long as your mattress is not too heavy to be carried, and as long as the thickness ranges between 7 and 8 inches, you will be perfectly fine.