Are you looking for the Best Deep Fryers out of hundreds of top models?. Then Don’t buy a Deep Fryers before reading the reviews and buying guide. Compare and Buy the best Deep Fryers that suit your needs.
If you’re looking for an easy way to fry foods at home, then what you’re looking for is a home deep fryer. There are many different deep fryers currently available on the market, each offering a different set of benefits. Before deciding on which one to buy, you should take a look at the following list of the 10 top reviewed deep fryers. These much sought-after kitchen accessories receive so many positive reviews because of their high quality and reliability, as well as their ease of use.
Latest Best Deep Fryers
Last update on 2021-04-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
T-Fal FR4049 Family Pro Deep Fryer
Among the more popular choices for a deep fryer that are available in today’s market is the T-Fal FR4049 Deep Fryer. Able to hold about 2.65lbs of food, it allows you to fry virtually anything. It features an adjustable temperature setting and indicator lights so that you can always be sure that you have the right temperature for what your recipe calls for, and the lid has a window so that you can easily keep an eye on things. The FR4049 Deep Fryer comes backed up by a manufacturer’s limited warranty that’s good for a year.
Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool-touch Deep Fryer
In another example of a quality fryer that’s currently available in today’s market, the 05442 Deep fryer, part of their CoolDaddy Series, let’s you prepare all kinds of fried foods at home, such as chicken, French fries, or shrimp. It comes with a thermostat that you can easily adjust, so that you can fry foods at whatever temperature that your recipe calls for, and an indication light that lets you know that it’s ready, plus a lid that automatically locks to prevent splashing and ensures safety, and air filtration that makes sure that the smell of grease doesn’t stink up your kitchen.
Cuisinart Compact CDF-100 Deep Fryer
For those looking for an easy way of frying food, the CDF-100 Compact Deep Fryer by Cuisinart is a great choice to consider. It has received many positive reviews from satisfied customers because of its user-friendly design, as well as its fast warm-up and frying times. Its non-stick interior can hold 1.1L of oil at a time and is insulated so that it heats up fast and stays hot, while its basket can hold 0.75lbs of food. The CDF-100 Compact Deep Fryer by Cuisinart is also known for its durability, which means that you’ll be able to keep using it year after year.
DeLonghi D24527DZ Dual Zone 3Pound-Capacity Deep Fryer
Another very popular home deep fryer among customers this year, the D24527DZ Deep Fryer by DeLonghi, part of their Dual Zone Series, is able to fry up to 3lbs of food at a time, perfect for feeding an entire family. It is insulated and sealed to prevent any possibility of injury, and features an innovative system that completely drains out the oil, allowing for easy clean-up and giving you a ready-to-use fryer every time. The DeLonghi D24527DZ Deep Fryer also comes with an automated timer and alarm, to ensure that you never overcook your food.
Pro DF280 Professional Fryer from Waring
Another high-quality deep fryer is the Pro DF280 Professional Fryer by Waring. Constructed from durable, professional materials it s sure to last for years. Its stainless steel inner chamber is removable and is very easy to clean, which is good considering the importance of cleaning a fryer regularly for sanitary reasons and to keep it running at peak efficiency.
National Presto 05461 Deep Fryer
One example of a high-quality home deep fryer which is made specifically for everyday use is 05461 Stainless Steel Fryer by National Presto. This particular deep fryer has many useful features, but is best known because of its basket has an oblong shape, which allows you to fry large items, such as whole chicken or fish. It also features an easily adjustable thermostat so that you can get the right temperature for whatever you want to fry, plus a splash shield that reduces the risk of injury. All components of the National Presto 05461 Stainless Steel Deep Fryer are removable and easy to clean.
Aroma Fry Smart XL AF-232 Deep Fryer
The Aroma Smart Deep Fryer XL AF-232 has many useful features to offer its users. First is the incredibly large oil chamber, able to hold up to a gallon of oil. That, combined with the three baskets—two regular-sized baskets and an extra-large—let you fry large amounts of food quickly, while full immersion ensure that that food is always evenly cooked. It also has a digital control panel with 10 programmed settings, which allows you to quickly and easily get just the right temperature for what you’re trying to fry. The Aroma Smart Deep Fryer XL AF-232 is specifically designed to give incredible results each time you use it, and also for easy clean-up and maintenance afterward.
DeLonghi Deep Fryer D677UX
As the only company to earn a second spot on our list of the top 10 best reviewed deep fryers Delonghi presents the Deep Fryer D677UX. Among the most sought-after deep fryers currently available in today’s market, it has an innovative oil-draining system, making it easy to keep clean and ensuring that you not have to directly touch hot, messy oil. It also features a thermostat that allows you to easily adjust the oil’s temperature—with a 300-370 degree range—and an indication light to let you know when it’s ready. The Delonghi Deep Fryer D677UX is a top-quality deep fryer that is easy to clean and can handle up to 2.2lbs of food—perfect for daily use!
Hamilton Beach 35034 Professional-Style Deep Fryer
Looking to buy a top-notch deep fryer for home use? Then you should definitely check out this model by Hamilton Beach. The 35034 has an ultra-large frying chamber, able to hold up to 12 cups of food, to give you the ability to cook large meals quickly and efficiently. It also allows you to easily adjust the temperature of the oil, and has a timer which gives out an alarm that lets you know when your food is done. The Hamilton 35034 is also popular among homeowners because it is extremely easy to disassemble and to clean.
Secura Electric 17-Cup Deep Fryer
Topping our list of the top 10 best reviewed deep fryers of 2017 I the Stainless Steel Electric Deep Fryer by Secura. This 1700-watt kitchen accessory is able to heat its entire 4.2-L oil tank amazingly fast, while its controls allow you to easily adjust that oil’s temperature anywhere from 250 to 375˚F. It also has a built-in timer that lets you easily keep track of how long the food has been in, a light that indicates when it done, and a widow on the latch that lets you look in on it. The Secura Stainless Steel Electric Deep Fryer is easy to disassemble and to clean.
Deep Fryer Buying Guide
Deep fryer is a perfect way to prepare fried foods in your own home! The price can vary quite a bit, and it depends on many different features, so you should always consider your own budget. Don’t go for the overpriced fryers, but don’t go for the cheapest ones either, as you will risk getting a very low-quality solution that you don’t really want. There are also 3 different types to consider – deep fryers that have a lockable lid, fryers that don’t have a lockable lid, as well as the rotary deep fryers. We will look a bit more into them right now.
The types of Deep fryers
Now we will dedicate a bit more attention to all the different types of deep fryers that you can find on the market. So, let’s get started!
- Deep fryers with a lockable lid – This is a very convenient type, and if I would compare to the classic traditional pans, deep fryers with a lockable lid provide a better safety as well. From the standard features, there is usually a filter that either needs washing/cleaning or it just stays there forever, a basket which is used without having to unlock the lid and a window you can have a good overview of what is actually going on in there. In addition to that, there is also a specific indicator that will signal when you can use the oil safely so that it doesn’t end up all over the place.
- Deep fryers less a lockable lid – Well, it may end up being self-explanatory, but these fryers are almost identical to the ones that have a lockable lid, except over here, the lid cannot be locked. They are easy to clean as they are quite small in size, and the material used in production is almost exclusively stainless steel.
- Rotary Fryers – These fryers normally use less oil than the other fryers. The (food) basket rotates in hot oil resulting in use of less oil. This allows the fryer raises cooking temperature faster because of less oil to heat. These also have filter, viewing window and a lockable lid.
- Electric deep fryers – This type of deep fryers puts you in great control over the entire frying process and it offers a stable temperature as well. They need a power in order to run, so they are not too movable. They also come in a variety of different sizes.
- Stovetop deep fryers – These deep fryers are ideal to be put on different kitchen accessories, as the primary source of their heating comes from below.
- Gas/Propane deep fryers – They generate the heat through a pipe that leads to a tank. Although they offer great flexibility in terms of mobility, they are not so great when it comes to temperature maintenance, so it can end up changing quite a bit.
Features to look out for in deep fryers
- The capacity – This is probably the most important factor to look out for before buying any deep fryer.You need to make sure that the capacity is appropriate and that you can do the job with (preferably) a single batch. To make things easier, I can point out that a 4-cup fryer should offer two smaller servings, a 6-cup fryer will either offer 3 small servings or 2 big ones, and a 12-cup fryer should offer enough for just about any family, so I consider this to be the optimal type. Make sure to take all this into consideration before buying your deep fryer.
- The power – Power levels vary depending on the type of deep fryers that we are talking about. If we speak of electric fryers, we can conclude that they offer significantly high power levels, which results in the oil being heated up much quicker as well, while managing to avoid excessive absorption at the same time. And this should be our key goal really.
- An adjustable temperature – You should ideally aim for a fryer that has a good temperature regulation. Although the general standard is 3750F, you may need to change that, depending on the food and the environment where the food is processed.
- Frying-basket hooks for draining foods – Pretty much every deep fryer that uses oil has this feature, and it helps out a lot as it allows you to lift your food from the oil in order for it to dry properly before consumption.
- A nonstick interior – The interior type is very important as well because you want your cleaning process to be as smooth as possible. This is why I would highly recommend going for interiors that are not “sticky”, and also preferably a basket that is made exclusively from stainless steel. In addition to that, some fryers do have extra safe accessories, but it is not a very common feature, though.
- Fryer safety features – And another strong contender for the most important factor is certainly the list of features that a deep fryer can provide. First of all, it is vital for your fryer to have one or more deep tanks in order to prevent oil from splashing out and potentially causing severe and/or permanent injuries to your body (eyes, most of all)! A lockable lid can reduce this risk even further. I would also like my deep fryer to have a window so that I can watch and actually see what is going on inside with my food. Also, in an emergency situation, it is good for your fryer to have a breakaway power cord that will act as a “security mechanism”. As it works like a magnet basically, there is no risk of scattering around if someone accidentally trips over the cord, for example. Last (but not least), it is important for the cooler to work as intended, so that the surface is not hot when you touch it. If it doesn’t work as intended there is a risk of your food getting spoiled and you can also burn yourself unintentionally, which is certainly not something that you want.
Deep Fryer Accessories You May Need:
In addition to the standard features, a deep fryer usually has some extra stuff that might end up being extremely useful. Let’s note a couple of these right now.
- Deep Fryer Baskets – “What gets in on one side, comes out on the other” is a common saying that I can quote right here. A basket feature is a common, yet very useful addition that helps you out with pulling out the food from the fryer and keeping it dry from the oil remains. The size of this basket can vary, and different foods may require different sizes, so you should always have this in mind if you’re planning to use this addition.
- Cooking Oil Pump – A cooking oil pump is another mechanism that can significantly help out with keeping the oil away from the food when you pull it out at the end of the frying process.
- Thermometer – I would definitely recommend you to get a thermometer even if one isn’t already integrated into your deep fryer, as you should be able to have an overview of the temperature inside the fryer so that the food gets out properly and for additional safety reasons.
- Propane Burner – Not all models have this feature implemented, but if that is not the case then you will have to buy it manually, because if there is no source of heat, then your fryer will not be able to work (properly).
Most Popular Deep Fryer Brands
Just like in any other field, there are some well-established brands on this market as well, so getting one of these fryers is certainly a better and safer option than getting some unknown and/or random solutions. The following lines will be dedicated to some of the most established names in this field, so keep reading!
- Bayou classic – Perhaps the most popular name in this market is certainly Bayou classic. The trademark of this brand is supreme quality when it comes to everything. The food ends up being just like it should, without losing a bit of its original taste and the temperature regulation is on a particularly high level. You will find many great user reviews on the web as well to back that up. This is certainly a brand to consider and save up money for!
- Cuisinart – If you want a brand name that is not too expensive, but not too cheap either, then Cuisinart may be the right choice for you. It is a great solution for cooking/frying and preparing smaller foods, as well as some extra side dishes. The feedback is mainly positive, however, many people tend to complain about the fryer being “too small” – something that for people who actually prefer that is an advantage. Either way, make sure to reconsider everything when it comes to the actual size of the food that you want to cook/prepare before buying a deep fryer.
- Delonghi – Delonghi is present on the market for quite long, and it is an established name already. If we look at user reviews, we will find that they are quite mixed and that there are about 50% positive reviews and opinions, while the rest is negative. People tend to agree that for the given price ($100 straight) Delonghi deep fryers deliver quite well, but they tend to have problems with longevity, and there are issues with oil heating as well.
- King Kooker – These fryers are not overly ambitious, but they are definitely performing at the right level for their price range. If you wish to focus on smaller foods and on foods like turkey and/or chicken, then look no further! The biggest strength of King Kooker deep fryers is a great relation between quality and simplicity.
- Presto – Yet another brand that focuses on providing a stable quality for a lower price range. There are many positive reviews to be found about Presto, and along with its standard features, the bonus additions are praised as well. Some people claim that oil heating is not very good, but according to the majority of other reviews and even my own personal experience, that is not the case.
- T-fal – Although their products vary in types and sizes, T-fal manages to keep a stable and satisfied user base because of the simplicity that is largely present in their products and because their fryers offer a lot for relatively small prices. It’s hard to find much negative stuff here really, and my own personal opinion is that even if you do manage to find something truly negative when googling about them, it’s more of a personal preference than an actual downside.
I hope you enjoyed reading through this small guide and that you found some useful info here. Deep fryers no longer need to be a luxury set of different restaurants, they can become your daily commodity, and for a good price as well! Make sure to consider your own personal needs, look up the information about a particular deep fryer, find the best deal, and there is no doubt that you will get a solution that you will use happily in years to come!