Are you looking for the Best Infrared Grills out of hundreds of top models?. Then Don’t buy a Infrared Grills before reading the reviews and buying guide. Compare and Buy the best Infrared Grills that suit your needs.
There was a time when these infrared grills were only used in industries. With the passage of time they were available in the shops for the household use because of their outstanding abilities. These are the user friendly grills that consume little fuel and can be heated up quickly. A large variety of infrared grills are available at the doorstep having additional features. Each of them carries with themselves their advantages and disadvantages. The top ten infrared grills have been listed below:
Table of Contents
- 1 Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 480 3-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner
- 2 Char-Broil TRU Infrared Electric Patio Bistro 180 Grill
- 3 Solaire Anywhere Portable Infrared Propane Gas Grill
- 4 Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 480 3-Burner Gas Grill
- 5 Char-Broil TRU Infrared Grill2Go X200 Grill
- 6 Char-Broil 14601997 Patio Bistro Gas Grill
- 7 Char-Broil TRU Infrared 3-Burner Gas Grill
- 8 Char-Broil 12601578 Patio Bistro Tru-Infrared Electric Grill
- 9 Dyna-Glo Black & Stainless Premium Grills
- 10 Char-Broil Big Easy TRU Infrared Smoker, Roaster, and Grill
- 11 Infrared Grills Buying Guide
Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 480 3-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner
These grills are available in the market in a large variety. This grill is being purchased the most by the users and extolled heavily because of its efficient working. Its strong burner gives forth thirty thousand BTU along with another burner that gives forth ten thousand BTU located on one its sides. The area to be used is nearly 480 sq. inches protected with a vitrified translucent ceramic that prevents the food from sticking during cooking. Its quality is enhanced with the help of the stainless steel as well as a stand painted black.
Char-Broil TRU Infrared Electric Patio Bistro 180 Grill
These portable grills are exceptionally helpful for those who need to carry them along on a tour or vacation. This drill can work if it is connected with a connection having 12 volts of power for efficient working. It must have a maximum power of 1500 watts. It is covered with porcelain material in order to avoid the food- sticking during cooking. It has been firmly packed with cheap rates readily available in the markets.
Solaire Anywhere Portable Infrared Propane Gas Grill
These easy to carry grills can withstand their rough use with a long-lasting frame. One can totally rely on them regarding their hard usage and shelf life. It is being made with stainless steel having working space of 21 inches width with 12 inches in height. The total working area is therefore 155 square inches. This model is protected with the help of a lock making it safer after prolonged grilling.
Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 480 3-Burner Gas Grill
This 480 3 grill is relatively larger model in size and non-portable. Its working area is 480 sq. inches with some additional workspace in the form of metal compartments given along it. It has been concealed with a white vitrified translucent ceramic that prevents the sticking of the food during grilling. It has been structured with stainless steel with four little wheels that helps to orient it in various ways.
Char-Broil TRU Infrared Grill2Go X200 Grill
Having a working zone of 200 square inches and readily available at reasonable rates, this grill is really easy to operate and use. It has a small frame that can easily be carried along in a spacious bag. You might not find it very light in weight unluckily but still it can be shifted from one place to the other with the help of the two holders built on its either ends.
Char-Broil 14601997 Patio Bistro Gas Grill
Having a grilling zone of 320 square inches totally made with stainless steel, this grill manages to make its position in the top ten. The round shaped cooking area has two wheels on its bottom in order to move it from one place to the other without putting in much energy. It is also capable of delivering gas during grilling through electronic ignition which is technically attached with it. Although it is large in size yet it provides such features which make its working convenient and quick. It takes less fuel yet produce excellent results.
Char-Broil TRU Infrared 3-Burner Gas Grill
This amazingly built grill with stainless steel and chromed material is one among the best grills in quality and its features. It leaves behind all the other grills. It is due to its outstanding quality that an average man cannot afford this grill. Not only does it provide 500 square inches of cooking area but also it provides a little cabinet for stuffing the items of one’s use. It is long-lasting with non-sticking feature. It also provides an additional workspace of about 180 inches along the sides. This is highly recommended for best grilling. It is due to its outstanding quality that makes its price very high.
Char-Broil 12601578 Patio Bistro Tru-Infrared Electric Grill
Having a heavy frame yet available at reasonable rates, this grill is designed for carrying out the grilling in little lawns and gardens. It appears to have some variation in colors too. It has been provided with two wheels that make it easier for the users to transfer it anywhere. It has got many other useful features which make grilling a much joyous and easy work to do.
Dyna-Glo Black & Stainless Premium Grills
Getting second position on the list, this grill has been modeled with a much larger area and capacity of thirty thousand BTU. It is quite easy to operate and use with the ignition board attach with it that works just by pushing one button. Total working zone is 547 sq. inches with a little cabinet at the bottom for stuffing additional stuff. It has one year of warranty. It is given with all the equipments that are needed for its operation.
Char-Broil Big Easy TRU Infrared Smoker, Roaster, and Grill
Being one of the most easy to use grills having variety of features, this grill is on the first place. It is not that large and not that small in size with the 180 inches working zone. It has been structured in such a way that it is the easiest grill to be used. It can take up multiple tasks because of the presence of the roaster inside. One can grill as well as roast with this grilling machine. In addition, it has also been accompanied with the smoking feature. All in all, the variation in its features and its quick service gives it number one position on the list.
Infrared Grills Buying Guide
Just like everything is evolving with a passage of time, so does the cooking itself. The traditional grills are quickly becoming outdated and the new infrared models take their place. Just think of how the food will once be effectively cooked with infrared technology looked like a theory from outer space but right now, it is a pure reality!
If you are looking forward to buying an infrared grill but don’t know where to get the right info and where to even begin, you’ve come to the right place! This guide will make sure to cover everything that is needed to buy an optimal infrared grill. You will get to experience yourself how an infrared grill makes your food tastier than ever before!
A quick intro
An infrared grill is a new type of grill that heats the food by using the infrared waves. So, basically, the infrared waves have completely replaced the traditional convection methods that heat the food by using the traditional elements such as water or air. While the convection methods traditionally require plenty of fuel, infrared technology doesn’t require anything to stir it up and it delivers the food that is much tastier as well. Flexibility is one of the biggest pros of infrared grills in general.
Also, all food has a layer of water molecules on top of it and the regular grills have great issues to go around it without breaking it. Even when they do, the food is usually all dried up thanks to the heat that emitted during the process. That is not the case with infrared grills. As their radiation is completely natural, they are able to grill the food properly without breaking the water molecules. And the best thing about it is that the food is much, much tastier as well which is another reason why infrared grills are slightly superior compared to the traditional ones.
So, how does all that really work in practice?
The first element that has to be considered is the gas burner. It is designed from pure, stainless steel to avoid rusting and to provide sufficient quality. This burner emits heat just like the traditional grills but there are infrared waves being emitted as well. Infrared emitting components can be made from a variety of different materials. While stainless steel is a common choice for lower-end models, the more expensive ones typically use ceramic and/or glass to emit the heat properly. The infrared components are placed above the gas burners (and they are also usually fully integrated into it) and the cooking grid is placed at the very top to ensure that the heating is equally distributed during the grilling process.
Factors that you need to consider while purchasing Infrared Grills
These are the very basic factors that you need to consider closely before buying an infrared grill.
- Power/temperature control: You should generally aim to have as much power as possible as a truly powerful infrared grill will have no issues to process any kind of food. And this is also what really determines whether a grill is worthy of buying or not. You should also choose an infrared grill that allows you to easily customize the temperature to your own liking. Only a grill that is easily modifiable is worthy of your money.
- Potential health issues: By all means, please avoid any infrared grill whose maximum processing temperature is only 500 degrees (or under 500). That temperature is not enough to destroy all the potential microorganisms and it will just not cook the food the right way. Health should always be a primary concern so, my advice is to avoid these grills at all costs.
- Longevity: It is important that your infrared grill can last for long and that it’s not just a temporary solution. This is mostly connected to the materials and they need to provide sufficient quality. Stainless steel is by far the best choice and this is the only material worth considering in this regard. Also, don’t be blinded by pretty visuals, very often the best looking grills offer a very low durability. Put quality above style, always!
- Flexibility: You should aim your infrared grill to provide a decent level of flexibility so that you can carry it around as you go (and no matter where you go). That is an additional upside that is certainly worth considering. When choosing a portable infrared grill, pay attention to the weight of the product as the bigger this parameter is, the less likely it is that you will be able to easily move it around (and vice versa).