Are you looking for the Best Outdoor LED Spotlights out of hundreds of top models?. Then Don’t buy a Outdoor LED Spotlights before reading the reviews and buying guide. Compare and Buy the best Outdoor LED Spotlights that suit your needs.
Perfect spotlights are useful to best outdoor security. A wide array of outdoor LED spotlights is available in the market to serve the outdoor lighting requirements. To ensure that you do not make an incorrect choice that might create disappointments afterwards, we have done our research and prepared a list. We enlist a list of the top outdoor spotlights for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Mr. Beams Networked LED MBN344
- 2 Mr. Beams Networked LED MBN346
- 3 Mr. Beams MBN352 Wireless Networked LED
- 4 Mr. Beams MB333 LED Spotlight Wireless
- 5 Brushed Steel Uplight
- 6 Progress P6146-30WB Lighting
- 7 Satco Products Multi-Purpose SF77/394
- 8 Lithonia LK3GMW Recessed Gimbal 3-Inch White
- 9 Single Spotlight Swing Arm Plug-In Steel Wall Lamp
- 10 Kichler Lighting 15384AZT
- 11 Best Outdoor LED Spotlights Buying Guide
Mr. Beams Networked LED MBN344
Mr. Beams is amongst the pioneers in the market of spotlights. MBN344 uses superior know-how. It is packed in four numbers. This is a high-tech spotlight that uses motion sensing know-how that activates involuntarily if there is motion detection in 30 feet range. Brightness of each spotlight is 200 lumens. 400 sq. feet area is covered by each spotlight.
Mr. Beams Networked LED MBN346
Mr. Beams comes up once more in the top list with the MBN346 spotlight. These come six in a pack. It possesses the motion sensing know-how as with majority of Mr. Beam’s spotlights with a thirty feet range. The spotlight turns 180O to offer extra coverage. One bulb produces light of brightness 200 lumens and has 400 sq. feet coverage area.
Mr. Beams MBN352 Wireless Networked LED
Mr. Beams comes in the top list the third time with its functional and stylishly designed MBN352. Amongst Mr. Beam’s wide range, the MBN352 stands tall. It comes in a pack of 2 spotlights. Mr. Beams uses advanced motion know-how in a majority of its products including this one also. MBN352 has an effective motion detection reach of up to 30 feet. The MBN352 spotlight tilts across 180O. One spotlight each covers 400 sq. feet of area at the most.
Mr. Beams MB333 LED Spotlight Wireless
Mr. Beams presents its flagship spotlight the MB333 Wireless. Indisputably, it tops the list from the company’s wide range of spotlights. Three numbers of spotlights are packed in a single packet. The MB333 Wireless LED Spotlight is manufactured using waterproof materials to tackle rough and tough weather. This LED Spotlights detects motion up to a reach of 30 feet maximum. One spotlight each delivers light of brightness 140 lumens and covers 400 sq. feet of area
Brushed Steel Uplight
ProTrack presents a stylish spotlight, the Brushed Steel Uplight. It is constructed using good quality brushed steel giving a classy appearance. You can use bulbs having wattage of 50 / 60 watts with this spotlight. This spotlight measures 4 inches width and 8 inches height. The Uplight is designed with an integrated rotary switch in its long cord of 7.5 feet.
Progress P6146-30WB Lighting
P6146-30WB is a superior spotlight from Progress Lighting making it on the top of the list. In order to survive severe outdoor weather, this spotlight is layered with weatherproof elements. It looks stylish in the white finish. To ensure maximum area coverage, the lighting is directional. The MR-16, 50 watts bulb comes as a standard fitting. Its diameter admeasures 5 inches. It can be wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted.
Satco Products Multi-Purpose SF77/394
SF77/394 is a superior spotlight from Satco that is both stylish as well as portable. Indisputably this spotlight looks stylish and will enhance your outdoor settings. It generates a dominant light while looking modern. You can tilt this spotlight along special angles that provide lighting in multiple directions. An incandescent bulb having wattage of 60 watts is fitted in the spotlight. The spotlight can be either wall-mounted or freestanding.
Lithonia LK3GMW Recessed Gimbal 3-Inch White
Lithonia presents an unmatchable spotlight the LK3GMW. Lithonia strives to produce the ultimate home lighting solutions. This Gimbals Kit is manufactured using premium aluminum and is extremely durable. It is powered by a G-type 50-watt bulb. This spotlight is UL certified and is approved for safe application.
Single Spotlight Swing Arm Plug-In Steel Wall Lamp
This spotlight introduced by Universal Lighting & Decor comes second one of the top 10 spotlights. This spotlight is a masterpiece. The unit is wall-mounted and has a long 21 inches arm. Due to its 45 degrees tilting action, it can be used for directional lighting. It is powered by a bulb of 50 watts. A switch is provided with this spotlight for light intensity regulation.
Kichler Lighting 15384AZT
Kichler Lighting bags the top slot in spotlights with its amazing 15384AZT spotlight. This spotlight is both functional and has a great design. It is manufactured using durable aluminum plus coated with bronze finish. MR-16 bulb (halogen) can be used with this spotlight with range from 20 W up to 50W. A stake of 8 inches helps elevate it on top of the ground. It is CSA and UL certified and approved.
Best Outdoor LED Spotlights Buying Guide
Since its original appearance back in the beginning of 20th century, LED technology found its way too many different applications ranging from traffic lights all the way to modern video games! They especially shine in outdoor environments simply because of how practical they are.
In this quick overview, I will focus to provide you a good insight of what LED lights really are and how can them be used. I will also focus to give you some advice on how to get the most optimal outdoor LED lights for your house from beginning to end. Let us begin!
What is an LED Light?
LED is a shortening for “light emitting diode”. The light is created and emitted as soon as the electricity is passed through it. These lights rely on semiconductors to bind the atoms and generate the lightning power, which is much different than the traditional incandescent method. As a result, a light of a certain color is being emitted without the need of any filter application during the process.
Benefits of Using LED Lights
There are many good sides of using the lights, but let’s summarize all of them into several categories:
- Maximum Safety – As LED lights are exclusively made from a very tight form of plastic, they are maximally secured and they are also much safer than incandescent lighting, for example. There is also no additional heat being produced during the light emitting process, so literally – you are “cool” to touch them anytime.
- Long-lasting – Good news is that LED lights are highly resistant and they can last an extended period of time. Even decades in some cases. In fact, according to some calculations, the maximum length appears to be 100 000 work hours, which is twice as much as a CFL bulb and four times as much as a regular bulb.
- Price – Although the price appears to be a bit high, long-term speaking, it is definitely worth it. In fact, it can save you some additional costs as well (up to 80% of your electric bills can be saved).
- Reduce Bugs – Another practical thing is that the number of bugs is much smaller when LED lights are used as well. This is due to the fact that other light sources (incandescent lighting) produce heat while emitting light as well, and this is something that attracts bugs quite a lot. As we mentioned in the previous paragraph, there is no heat being created here, so that is the major reason why LED lights will draw many of those bugs away from your home.
Major factor to be considered when purchasing outdoor LED lights
There are some things that you should definitely consider when purchasing any type of LED lights. Let’s go a bit deeper into these factors right now…
When you decide to buy a LED light, you need to make sure what will you use it for, or in other words – what will its purpose be. One of the common reasons that people state is an additional safety against burglars and nothing less popular is also a reason to add some additional décor during the night. Obviously, the way you are planning to use them will majorly affect what type of LED light you will go for at the end of the day.
The composition (or architecture) is another major factor to be considered. This concept stands for a smooth synchronization between the design and the light being used for brightening purposes. To give out a practical example, we could talk about a typical everyday home. It would certainly stand out with brass lighting fixtures or even wrought iron, but things like aluminum or stainless steel would work much better with modern homes. To get a good insight into this you should do your own little research, either on the internet (once again, Google is your best friend) or by reading various articles and magazines about home architecture. It will certainly wake up your creative mind and you will manage to find a perfect mix.
The price factor pretty much depends on the type and the quality of the particular outdoor LED lighting set. And once again I feel the need to repeat what I already said, as the price usually is quite expensive in the beginning, but long-term speaking, it certainly pays off, since LED lights perform much better than other lights during the extended amount of time.
The overall atmosphere during the night is a major reason why people go for LED lights as well. In many cases, people just stick with the natural light sources, while the lights that are too bright are heavily avoided. You can also use your natural light emitter to point out or focus on a specific part of your home as well. I have to point out that if the area around the entrance to your home (or the back entrance for that matter), then you may want to consider getting a motion-activated flood light as well.
Types of LED Lighting Systems
There are a couple of different LED lighting types that you can buy, and of course, each one will cater to different needs and a different mindset of people, so once you figure out what is that YOU truly need, you will be able to determine your own ideal type. But before that, let’s talk about all of them right now:
- Motion detection type: The third and the most advanced type. It has a motion sensor that makes the set turned on as soon as it feels a certain movement in a specific range. It can be configured manually, and that is something I highly recommend as well because you don’t want your light to be randomly turned on during the night by a dog with insomnia passing by (just an example).
- Light Detection: This is a much more advanced type than the previous one. Basically, this lighting set has a light detector integrated into its core, and it turns on at dawn and stays all the way until nightfall when it turns off. Pretty impressive, huh?
- Switch Operated: The most standard outdoor LED lighting sets are controlled with a switch. Everything is as simple as it gets, as the whole “philosophy” is to pull up the switch to turn the lighting set on, and pull it down to turn it off. And that’s likely all that you will ever need (if you’re a casual user).
LED lights are the best possible solution that we can invest to when choosing his/her own lighting system. Although the price isn’t too reachable, it certainly pays off in the long run, as it was statistically shown that LED lights are very effective, especially in preventing burglars from getting into your home through a dark entrance that isn’t enlightened. There are many other ways you can use them, and abilities are countless! Plus, they are much known for saving energy as well.
Just make sure that you know what your real needs are, and there is no doubt that you will get a LED lighting set that you will enjoy for a long, long time.