Are you looking for the Best Warm Mist Humidifiers out of hundreds of top models?. Then Don’t buy a Warm Mist Humidifiers before reading the reviews and buying guide. Compare and Buy the best Warm Mist Humidifiers that suit your needs.
Experiencing dry air in households especially through the cold winter can be quite annoying as well as becomes the principal cause of health conditions like dry skin, sinusitis, and also spread of viral and bacterial diseases indoors. Humans cannot control nature causing them to face its numerous ills time and again. People with dry air searching for lasting and cost-effective solutions find the temperature mist humidifier as a very useful accessory. A majority of models install easily, occupy less space and utilize superior technology to hydrate air and also maintain warmth especially during cold winters. These accessories are reasonably priced, function properly in bedrooms and living zones and employ efficient power systems to keep customers healthy and comfortable with low power consumption. We present the best 10 warm mist humidifiers for your review:
Table of Contents
- 1 PureGuardian H8000B Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier
- 2 Holmes HWM6008-NUM Warm Mist Humidifier
- 3 Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier
- 4 Honeywell HWM-340B Warm Mist Humidifier
- 5 Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 Ultrasonic Humidifier
- 6 Honeywell HWM705B Warm Moisture Humidifier
- 7 Honeywell HCM-890B Humidifier
- 8 Vicks UV 99.999% Germ Free Humidifier
- 9 Sunpentown SPT SU-4010
- 10 Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off
- 11 Humidifier Buying Guide
PureGuardian H8000B Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier
The PureGuardian H8000B that is a robust model and enhances indoor home environment at a reasonable price. It solves the problem of irritating dry indoor air. It is a very good alternate to poorly designed and expensive models available. This device is made from stable plastic and doesn’t fade. It occupies less space. This humidifier features a shutter resistant water tank of 2 gallons capacity which produced warm mist for 120 hours and improves and hydrates indoor air quality. A well-planned design featuring a wide mouth makes it simple to refill and clean. Normal tap water can be used with this device. This humidifier utilizes superb ultrasonic technology which functions quickly, quietly and efficiently. A digital sensor is provided that smartly optimizes performances as per requirement. It features a silver clean protect knowhow to prevent mold and mildew growth with time. A range of features are provided such as triple speed settings, nightlight and responsive electric controls. It is quite reasonably priced.
Holmes HWM6008-NUM Warm Mist Humidifier
Holmes presents the HWM6008-NUM which is quite popular model in stores. This humidifier comes in a white theme and occupies less space although performs similar to bigger models available. This model is quite durable. It comes with a well-planned tank of 2.3 gallons and works well in humidification of small rooms. The tank capacity is sufficient to ensure non-stop for 1 full day per fill. Once started, it can be left unmonitored for 24 hours and there will neither be any problem of overheating nor will it compromise the motor safety. It features a sensitive digital monitor with dual speed settings to meet your requirement. It features a stable base to prevent tipping. This machine utilizes a superior ultrasonic technology and an evaporative wick to generate soothing and warm mist which improves indoor air quality. This model features an antimicrobial plastic to prevent germs and odors plus has a safe tray for easy dish washing. This model is quite affordable.
Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier
Vicks presents the Warm Mist Humidifier that makes it to the top 10 list. This model comes in a trendy blue and white theme and performs efficiently and faster than earlier predecessors like the Vicks V745. It utilizes a small sized tank of one-gallon only yet its capability to work efficiently and fast makes it popular and preferred by millions. This product has great durability and has a range of superior features making it quite adored and popular even in reputed stores like Amazon. Humidification can be customized with help of dual comfort settings. This device features automatically shuts-off when water is low enhancing safety more. An incorporated slot for scent pad is compatible with Vicks VapoPads as well as VapoSteam.
Honeywell HWM-340B Warm Mist Humidifier
Honeywell presents the HWM-340B that is superior mist humidifier although being very simple. It comes in a fantastically looking black theme and looks great inside houses. It features a tank of 1.3 gallons and humidification controls for adjusting mist as per requirement. This model is quite stable and occupies less space. Users may optimize its functioning as per the requirement based on their home conditions. This device is simple to install and use. It features a medicine cup to permit customers to blend medicine and fragrances. The device is constructed so to prevent mildew and mold growth and also be easy to clean in a dish-washer. The HWM-340B is well designed to deliver great performance for 24 hours even for larger spaces and also switches-off automatically when water gets exhausted making it very safe. For ultimate experience, purchase an original model.
Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 Ultrasonic Humidifier
Air-O-Swiss presents the AOS 7147 that is an efficient and multi-functional model. This cool and warm mist humidifier performs quickly with visible results. This model is quite durable. Device is looks premium with a superb finish and features touch control system to simplify use and installation. One is pleasantly happy to see no unsightly knobs. This humidifier has capability to humidify rooms admeasuring 600 sq. feet. This model occupies less space and does not clutter your bedroom or living room. This model features the superior Intelligent Temperature Compensation (ITC) technology which adjusts performance so as to match relative humidity and temperature indoors. Pre-set timers are provided for 1-hour, 8-hours and non-stop. This device operates silently with its whisper-quiet knowhow.
Honeywell HWM705B Warm Moisture Humidifier
Honeywell presents the HWM705B that is a superior model utilizing strong ultrasonic technology and does not use any filters similar to the HWM-340B model reviewed earlier. It generates non-visible and warm mist. It comes in an aesthetic and trendy black theme. It features a large tank that is shutter proof and prevents growth of mildew or mold. The design utilizes low maintenance and maintains indoor air well hydrated yet does not induce harmful airborne microorganisms and bacteria. This device is best if one desires safety. The HWM705B is durable as well as quite stable and does not topple during operation. It utilizes ultrasonic technology which is safe for pets and kids. This device features an auto shut-off feature to voluntarily shut down when the water tanks becomes empty.
Honeywell HCM-890B Humidifier
Honeywell presents HCM-890B that is an affordable and durable model and comes is a fantastic looking black hue that goes well in households. The HCM-890B humidifier looks like a premium type which works silently for twenty four hours per refill and works well in bedrooms as well as living areas. It is well-designed with an inbuilt tank having a wide opening which operates properly even with normal water. Also, it occupies less space and its space-efficient architecture and compact size does not clutter living zones and bedrooms like other over sized models. It features a self-regulating and reliable evaporative method that works efficiently and quickly. It also features a low/high moisture regulation to permit users to regulate settings as per requirement. This device uses the antimicrobial filler HAC-888 that keeps environment protected from effluent. This model HCM-890B turns out to be simple to operate and serves for long years. It is quite reasonably priced.
Vicks UV 99.999% Germ Free Humidifier
Vicks presents the UV 99.999% Germ Free Humidifier that is a professional edition and has capability to eliminate molds and spores up to 99.999%. It is constructed from durable plastic and comes in a white theme that looks great in homes. It features an ultraviolet chamber with patented design. The dual tank is large and can store water for uninterrupted use for 24 hours per refill. Its design is quite sturdy and keeps the device stable on flat surfaces such as tables, etc. A fantastic humidity regulation system permits to regulate use as per environmental conditions. An inbuilt medicine cup is featured to infuse inhalants like Vicks Vaposteam, Kaz, etc. It operates silently and is very well suited for quite areas like bedrooms. Further, this device has options for multiple settings as per user requirement. This model is available at reasonable prices in online stores like Amazon. The design is power efficient and reduces power costs to a great extent.
Sunpentown SPT SU-4010
Sunpentown presents the SPT SU-4010 model that is a compact and generates both cool as well as warm mist. This device admeasures just 5.3D x 13.2W x 12.4H inches and goes well in homes. An inbuilt filter uses ion exchange technology thereby keeping the inner free from contaminants. It uses an efficient and quick ultrasonic technology and produces 400cc warm mist every hour that is ideal and sufficient to humidify large and medium-sized homes up to 500 sq. feet. It features a large impressive water tank of 4.0 liters capacity. It is very silent in operation and uses a reliable over-heat protection system that is perfect for daily home use. Users are also provided with spit nozzles which rotate 360degrees and provide directional humidification. A number of nozzles are provided for humidifying in all directions. A cleaning tool is also provided. Manufacturers provide a limited warranty of one year that testifies its advanced quality.
Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off
Vicks presents the Mist Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off that is renowned worldwide and comes first on our list. It comes in a grey theme. A full tank of 1 gallon capacity generates temperate mist for 12 hours. It features a sensitive auto-shutoff that averts overheating. The Vicks model features a nightlight that emanates a soft glow and creates a desired soothing effect. This device operates silently and therefore does not irritate. Dual comfort settings permit users to regulate output to the desired output based on environment and size of your home. This device features one medicine cup to infuse Kaz and other inhalants. The Vicks humidifier is very stable.
Humidifier Buying Guide
Are you also having issues with dry skin and/or sinuses because you have to deal with Dry climates, winter air, and artificial heat? The solution is at your hand! A humidifier will normalize the moisture in your room and hopefully solve these issues in a record time period. This market is just as big and diverse as any other you may think of. It is important to be properly informed, but you also need to know what you want your humidifier to do as well. This guide is written for one and only one purpose only – to help you decide and buy the most appropriate humidifier for yourself, and a humidifier that will be used productively for many years to come!
A dry air is not good in the long run. You may end up having minor issues such as the mentioned ones like sinus disturbances or dry skin, but you can also end up having issues such as frequent waking up during the night due to constant coughing that is caused by the air that I mentioned. A proper quality of air is important for the overall environment as well, as it helps to keep the dust on the minimal levels.
There are many types of humidifiers available for you to choose from – warm mist, cool mist, evaporative, ultrasonic, and many more! Each of these has its own set of unique features, and you will often end up struggling with your choice. But fear not, this article is here to guide you, and we will begin right now!
Humidifier Buying Guide – Cool Mist vs. Warm Mist Humidifiers
The 2 standard options when it comes to humidifiers are cool mist and warm mist humidifiers. Cool mist humidifiers lack any sort of heat whatsoever, as the name already implies. They are the most common solutions in modern homes nowadays as well. On the other hand, warm mist humidifiers work the other way around, and their humidity is generated either by boiling or warming the water (the more common method).
There isn’t really a general rule that suggests that one type is better than the other, so it really depends on your own preferences. Warm mist humidifiers may pose some danger if your kids or pets get in contact with hot water, but they have many positive sides as well. They can make you feel warmer and reduce your actual heating bills during the cold winter days.
There is a trick here as well because even the cool mist humidifier can warm you up just as good. As moisture is returning into the air, you will get a warming sensation because your body loses its own heat (as well as moisture) much slower this way.
A small reminder
It is neither good nor recommended to be affected by dry air for an extended time period, as it can cause many problems. You need a solution that will last for years, and by reading these instructions you will be well on your way to find a perfect solution.
Humidifier Buyer’s Guide
Type of Humidifiers
- The vaporizers – The main function of these humidifiers is to effectively “decompose” liquids and oils and then emit them back into the air. In many occasions, this service is often mixed with standard humidifiers. They have no additional filters, and the cleaning process is very smooth and easy. A risk of having pathogens inside is extremely minimal. There is a somewhat bigger risk, however, from a vaporizer becoming a fire threat if you leave it without any water, as well as from a vaporizer that has no button to automatically turn it off.
- Evaporative humidifiers – The basic premise of a standard evaporative process is that water is being sent off and emitted into the air in the form of tiny minuscule molecules. And this same principle is applied to evaporative humidifiers as well. Air gets into the humidifier, then gets filled itself with moisture and at the end, it gets out increasing the overall humidity values along the way.
- Cool mist humidifiers – This is the humidifier that users most often tend to buy and thus it is the most common solution on this market. The mist is generated when cool water is processed through the rotating set and then removed out of the unit, returning back into the air. This type of humidifiers is very reachable when it comes to pricing, and it doesn’t have plenty of features, but they surely are worthwhile.
- Ultrasonic humidifiers – They are quite identical to the previously described (cool mist) humidifiers. The difference is that, instead of a rotating set, this time we have a set that is made of metal and that also vibrates at ultrasonic speeds (hence the name ultrasonic humidifier). The humidity levels get increased much faster than in the other types, while the issue may be the fact that there are usually some remaining that are left even after the process is finished (like the minerals). One of the best ways to overcome this is to get a filter.
Consider These Features
There are some key concepts to keep in mind before buying your own humidifier, so let’ note them down now!
- Easy to Clean – In order for your humidifier to work properly you will need to clean it regularly. That is why it is important for the cleaning process to be as simple as possible.
- Ease of Use – The usage of your humidifier should also be as simple as possible. That means that, among other things, you need to be able to easily replace parts that are not working and/or the interface should be just as simple so that even the biggest beginner will know what to do.
- Humidistat – It doesn’t come with all humidifiers, but I would definitely recommend getting one that does have this feature already implemented. Humidity levels can sometimes reach levels that will result in you having to deal with condensation issues. That is why it is needed to have a humidistat that will prevent this from happening.
- Timer – A timer itself is a very practical feature. You can set the humidifiers that have this feature to turn on and/or turn off at a certain time, and you can also set a manual humidity level that will then be maintained by the set. Just remember to regularly dry your humidifier after each usage in order to get rid of potential pathogens.