The task of managing the progress of any project is made simple by the introduction of some great collaboration tools online. Whether it is a small project or a big project you can manage them effectively and easily using these tools.
We have collected a list of Top 10 collaboration tools for effective management.
If you want to manage all of your software requirements and use cases, keep all your projects easily accessible in one place then GatherSpace is your first choice. What Gatherspace does where other tools fall short is to give Agile project users a simple way of defining and sharing software requriements in the form of user stories or use cases. GatherSpace allows quick delivery of your products by allowing you to neatly track, organize, and put your requirements so that everything will be in their place.
GatherSpace was created keeping in mind to help connect with everyone in the team so that everyone will be knowing the current position of the progress in the project.
GatherSpace Features and Benefits
• GatherSpace is cloud-based simple and easy software without any additional maintenance in terms of software and hardware infrastructure.
• GatherSpace is great for agile teams defining sprints and want to neatly create a group of software requirements per sprint or iteration.
• The team will get crystal clear web-based reports to follow instead of lengthy page reports.
• Easy to communicate by arranging teams to collaborate in one place without any hurdles.
• GatherSpace uses the best hosting partner so that you always get the highest bit encryption, multiple backups, redundancy, with very high security overall.
Single person: Available for free for one person requiring simple management solution.
Smaller team: This costs $9 per user per month suitable for small teams up to 4 persons.
Enterprise: This is ideal for large group of users requiring premium support. The charge will be $19 per month.
Moreover for annual subscription you will get a flat 25% discount and for government agencies and universities and you will get an additional 15% discount in the annual subscription. GatherSpace provides customer support like online support, E-mail support, dedicated account manager, and on-board consultant.
Wrike is a cloud-based, all-in-one project management software. It helps you manage and discuss work for any team of distributed or co-located members. This software integrates all the main features of task management tools, project management applications, and enterprise social collaboration software to bring you the best work experience. You can boost productivity by using Wrike to quickly link to your teammates for fast execution of any project. The tool is designed to be user-friendly and simple to understand so your team can improve their workflow without hassle. The best way to start off is with their free 2-week trial.
Wrike also has key integrations with many popular work tools. The patented, top-of-the-market email integration helps manage your inbox so you never lose track of important work details. The built-in file management system is essential and easy to use for any team that exchanges and edits virtual documents. Other integrations include apps like Zapier, GitHub, and Google Chrome, and with Wrike’s open API, more are coming every day.
Wrike has 3 standard packages: Free, Professional, and Enterprise. The free option provides basic functionality for small teams and solopreneurs. The professional package contains more features for managing and collaborating on teams of 5 or more. Enterprise is perfect for larger teams or managers that want access to in-depth analysis and reports on work progress.
5 users — $49/mo
15 users — $99/mo
If you have any questions or concerns, Wrike’s customer-centric team provides fast service and support to all users.
Wrike is the most efficient tool for managing work and increasing team productivity.
Spira Plan is one project management system package that manages all your needs like tasks, interations, releases, bug issues in a project.
This software may be useful for small as well as big companies and also to freelances, public administration and other non-profit organization.
- Can handle tasks, defects, and requirements in 1 system.
- Supports agile methodologies like XP and Scum.
- Extended full Unicode character Support.
- Highly intuitive and powerful, clean user interface.
- SOAP, Web services, API that enables integration with the other tools.
- Key information are highlighted with powerful dashboard.
- Includes customized fields and work flows that are fully customized.
- Reporting generator which generates reports and graphs.
- Unlimited projects are supported.
- A 30-day free trial is available.
- For 1 user with software and hosting $19.99 / month.
- For 5 users with software and hosting $49.99 / month.
- 50 users with software and hosting $299.99/ month.
The following support options are offered by SpiraPlan, Forum, knowledge base, FAQ, online support, video tutorials, and telephone support. Overall SpiraPlan includes all rich features like end to end traceability, user friendly feature like drag and drop for helping better user experience.
Are you looking for a web based professional tool that can take care of all your team work, time tracking, project management and invoicing at one place whether it is a small business or a big one invoicing? then Acteamo is the right choice for you. You will get a 14 days free trail to try the software whether it suites your needs or not. Acteamo minimizes your workload with affordable and cost-effective monthly and yearly plans. Your clients can also be satisfied when they can get a full review of the projects readily available to them as and when they want to see.
Top Features of Acteamo
- Contact management: Acteamo provides a simple overview panel to view all their project status. Acteamo serves as a base camp and connects with all clients, executives to easily share the information with your team members even if you are away from your work space.
- Client communication: Instead of sharing the updates with E-mails, your clients can easily share the real time information about their project using the software.
- Manage To-Do List: A single page provides access to all the tasks to be done like adding new items and check the existing items in one single click.
- Invoicing: Acteamo helps you in providing you with a readymade invoicing with all available data. The invoice will be generated easily thus saving your precious time.
- Document management system: Acteamo helps you in helping you store your documents in the right place within the project.
Combined with the 14 days free trial, 50% discount on the first year subscription, and also with the affordable and economical price, Acteamo is a sure winner to be considered when you are searching for a reliable project management software.
A project management software filled with numerous features like project resources, tasks, portfolio, modules of the client management, issues connected with various tasks, are instantly flashed to the user’s attention for rectification of the problem forthwith.
The RationalPlan can be used in any field like construction, consulting and services, software development, student projects, business. This software helps to complete the project within the budget estimate and stipulated time.
For ordinary projects you can use the single project version, however, if you are working on multiple projects which are interlinked at some point then the multiproject version is the best one for you.
Exclusive features of this software
- Integration with Drop Box and Google Drive.
- Web based sever interface.
- Recurrent tasks included.
- MS project 2013 files supported.
- Projects can be exported through Excel file format.
- E-mail notification on server is automatic.
Budget features are normally not included in the project management, however, RationalPlan enables forecast of project budgets by the users.
This software provides templates for projects which can reduce our planning time considerably for similar projects and scope. Moreover, RationalPlan assists in assigning the correct person for every job by allocating on skill set.
This software is available for 30 days free trial before purchase so that for any reason if you are not satisfied you can get a full refund.
This tool allows you to manage all your work as a group. It is easy to customize and suits to any size of work right from simple routine list of works to be done to the entire work progress. This software makes sure that all the tasks are carried out with proper checks at each stage to make sure that the output is a quality one.
Team focus fully connects all your teammates to enable everyone to be updated on all matters by using notifications and filters. This will minimize the meeting of the team members every time.
One of the important features is the Team Focus metrics which enables all the team members to work in unison on important tasks. The details of all the work are readily available so that you can spend minimum time on E-mail and lot more time on the project execution. Moreover with this tool, you can easily plan the tasks and watch the progress and who is executing them so that any bottle neck can be cleared immediately without any delay.
This will also enable you to collect any information from any team member without any delay. This is a perfect tool for any designer or team manager to work with.
The pricing is on monthly basis is given below:
$49 per month for 10 users
$149 per month for 20 users
$249 per month for 30 users
$449 per month for 50 users
$949 per month for 100 users
This software is primarily meant for team management solutions. You can create many projects with any combination of team members and teams as you wish.
You can include the date of completion, watch the progress and results. This tool will keep all the members informed about the activities up-to-date. Available for Free of cost
This is a good online tool for creating and collaborating tasks of the users. You can create your own set of projects, team and members and have coordination with each member. Podio has got a full range of management appes for use.
- Free for 5 users.
- Team Plan $5.00 per user per month.
A one place solution for all discussions, shared tasks and files. This tool can manage projects and teams very effortlessly. You can instantly view the progress of work, view the workload, you can share and locate the current work load document etc. It also integrates with Drop Box, Google drive etc and with screen sharing, video conferencing on HD. It is easy communicating with all the teammates any time.
Price: Available for Free upto 50 users
ProPlan $99 per user per month
A free project management tool that uses cards to record information. All the cards are put in a listed order to track the progress or categorize the work. You can include any due dates ,information, attachments, etc. Moreover any changes made by any members can easily bee seen by others instantly. By assigning the cards to everybody all will be having the first hand knowledge of what other are working on. This is a freeware
A real time feature rich management tool which manages all your files, due dates, discussing details in one place. It can keep a record of all the progress of the teams including the fresh tasks that are created in a regular basis.
Price: Available for $9.99 / month.
This provides collective centralized white boards for all teams to exchange visual ideas. You can visually know where every member is placed and what they do. It can work well with PDF files, Excel, word and many more. You can enhance by including live video, chat, and audio for all the team members.
Price: Available for Free for 1 user.
Team Plan for $30 and Enterprise for $640 per month.